A Beachwood Sparks fan site Forums Beachwood Sparks wheres everyone gone?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Canyon Ryde Phil 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cockshad

hey guys out there…i know theres a ression goin on but c”mon lets get talkn …..someone…anyone…. are you all still good ?

cockshad2013

we are still here….!

Aloha! thought I’d send you a shout out just so you know there are other Beachwood UK nuts out there! I’ve been a life long fan of BWS – love em! I’m North Devon based, so get to live the Califorian lifestyle – just with more rain 😉 Wish they would do a mini tour of the UK/Europe – the great press/end of year polls gives me hope but I think I’ll just have to save up for that plane ticket! Hell, even named my band after my favourite BWS track, band called ‘Canyon Ryde’ – shameless plug coming – been recording for two years, debut LP coming out Spring 2013 on limited CD and Double vinyl – if you like BWS – hopefully you’ll dig Canyon Ryde. If any BWS fans who use this site are interested, as reward for having such excellent taste in music – get in contact with me and I’ll send you a CD when they are fresh from the pressing plant.
    Happy Holidays to all Beachwood Sparks fans out there,
    Phil.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.